Reservations are tentative until a 50% deposit is received. We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Money Orders and Travelers Checks. Your balance is due upon arrival. We do not accept personal or business checks upon arrival.
Once a deposit is received your reservation is confirmed. Sorry, deposits and payments are not refundable or transferable as we will have turned many friends away.
Reservations are guaranteed until 7pm on date of arrival.
We are pet friendly for pets 30lbs. or less. $25 per night pet fee.
We provide pet friendly bed spreads if your animal tends to jump on the beds.
You are responsible for your pet at all times.
If you leave the motel the pet leaves with you. DO NOT LEAVE your pet in the room while you go shopping, sightseeing, dinner etc. They are more relaxed with you in your vehicle.
No pets in the front yard and in gardens. There is an area provided behind the motel. Please pick up after your pet, there are receptacles available around the property. It will make it much more enjoyable for the pets and their owners who come after you.
If there is any pet damage to the room, you are responsible for the repair and the cleaning of the damage.
Only registered guests allowed
Luzerne Court is private and the accommodations and facilities are intended for use by our guests only. If your relatives or friends plan to visit with you, ask them to do so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc.
Arrival time is 3pm to 7pm. Office closes promptly at 7pm and check-in must be prior to 7pm.
Departure time is no later than 10am. This allows us enough time to thoroughly clean all units.
Office hours are 10am-Noon, 3pm-7pm
- Children must be with parents or designated responsible adults at all times.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Daily maid service available upon request.
- Trash will be picked up each morning by 10am daily, please place it in the garbage cans provided and secure the lid.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all of our units. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be imposed to anyone not complying. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund or credit.
- Maximum occupancy on rooms is not to be exceeded at any time and is listed on the Lodging Rates page. This number includes adults, children, toddlers and infants.
- Fireworks are not permitted, including sparklers of any kind.
- Camp fires are permitted until 11pm and must be extinguished properly before leaving them.
- If you will be arriving after 7pm, please notify the office of your late arrival to guarantee your reservation, or the reservation will be cancelled and no refund will be issued. You must notify our office and request a late check-in.
- Units cannot be guaranteed until 3pm.
- Late departure will incur a charge of the daily rate of the unit.
- No refunds for early departures or cancellations.
Responsibilities Upon Departure
All rentals must be tidied and kept in the condition upon your arrival.